11.14.2005

Life in Byron Bay


This is an aerial shot of Byron Bay. (I obviously did not take this photo). It is here merely to point out or rather circle, where it is I currently live. We're sharing a house in the Sunrise district of Byron Bay. Suburbia really. Our housemate is a nice Aussie guy who has turned out to be thoroughly normal (a very important quality for a housemate). We're quite close to Sunrise Beach. Just a quick little bushwalk away from from a nearly deserted coast line. It makes living here very nice, as you can avoid the crowds of the popular tourist beaches surrounding the town itself. I can easily find myself all alone out there. it's fantastic.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice circle, or should I say oval.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so the yellow eggshape here is what u call your nest right now, right! sounds like a pretty damn nice spot

 

Post a Comment

<< Home